Reliable critical color decisions with excellent spectral characteristics of the new JUST LED moduLight. This luminaire has a more harmonious and complete light spectrum than even our ISO-spec fluorescent lamps. The result is natural color representation – consistent for years, without annual relamping!
The LED Upgrade System is available for a variety of color matching stations. The LED Upgrade System consists of the original JUST LED moduLight lamp including mounting. With a few simple steps you can upgrade your existing color proofing station.
Switchable light: D50 and D65 according to ISO 3664 and ISO 3668
- UV content can be enabled or disabled for either illuminant regarding new and old ISO standard
- UV-ONLY: UV-A for the detection of optical brighteners
- Continuously dimming and USB connection for soft proofing applications
- No color shifts while dimming
- No preheating after turning on
- Annual relamping not required
- 20x longer operating life despite to fluorescent lamps (> 50.000 h)
- Stable light output during the entire lifespan
- Extremely homogeneous as well as glare- and reflection-free illumination, thanks to Fresnel-type prismatic lens
- Including mounting materials to attach the new LED System to the old proofing station
- 2000 lux illuminance according to ISO standard
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) Ra ≥ 95
Exact color coordinates (10°):
D50: x = 0.3478 / y = 0.3595 (≤ 0,002)
D65: x = 0.3138 / y = 0.3309 (≤ 0,002)
- Low metamerism index in the visible range: ≤ 0,8 (MIvis)
- Low metamerism index in the UV range: ≤ 0,6 (MIuv)
- Pat. No. US 8,592,748 B2
- Available for Color proofStations, Virtual proofStations and proofStation 20 or 22 (SP) built from 2004.
Just ask us!
Asymmetrical light design for viewing from one side (fixed viewing position)
Almost no reflection and glare
Switch off UV content for assessment to old ISO 3664
Noon daylight (LED 5000 K, D50 CIE)
Average daylight from the northern sky (LED 6500 K, D65 CIE)
USB interface for connection to PC
Illuminants are dimmable
For flat viewing samples, such as paper, fabrics, coatings
Fit for soft proofing – Device brightness can be adapted to monitor brightness (for SP)