The D50 fluorescent lamps, developed specifically for prepress and press applications, comply with the latest ISO 3664:2009 standard with higher UV component. Be it as replacement lamps or for conversion to the latest ISO standard, JUST daylight 5000 proGraphic lamps are suitable for all JUST standardized viewing devices. Make reliable color decisions under a daylight lamp with constant spectral properties and top-class color quality.
- Perfect for viewing to ISO 3664:2009
- Even more similar to daylight, thanks to a higher UV component
- Color temperature: 5000 Kelvin (CCT), D50 (CIE)
- Low metamerism index in the visible range: < 1.0 (MIvis)
- Low metamerism index in the UV range: < 1.5 (MIuv)
- Very high color rendering index Ra > 93
- Exact color coordinates (10°): x = 0.3478 / y = 0.3595 (± 0.005)
- Reduced mercury content
- Note: Relamping after required after 2,500 operating hours – for reliable color matching.
- 36 watt = 48", T8, G13
Noon daylight (5000 K, D50 CIE)
Illuminants are dimmable